Where Can I Report Attempted Phishing Attacks?

Attempted phishing attacks via email or texts (also known as SMSishing) can be reported to the Federal Trade Commission and the Anti-Phishing Working Group (which includes ISPs, security vendors, financials institutes, and law enforcement agencies) using the following methods:

Email: spam@uce.gov

Web form: FTC.gov/complaint

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.